‘National treasure’ Independent
Nadiya’s first cookbook is stuffed with all of her favourite recipes so that you can enjoy at home – from breakfasts to dinners to a cake fit for the Queen . . .
Having fallen in love with Nadiya and her outstanding bakes on 2015’s Great British Bake Off, readers can now discover all her favourite recipes.
With chapters ranging from ‘Lazy Sunday Mornings’ to ‘Middle of the night Feasts’, ‘Snacks and Sharing’ to ‘Dessert for Dinner’, you’ll be able to find ideas for any time of the day, and for all of the circle of relatives.
Nadiya offers innovative twists on traditional classics and failsafe recipes for plenty of staple meals and bakes, including . . .
· Perfect Fish Finger Butty
· Crumpets with Salted Honey Butter
· Wellington Sausage Rolls
· Cod and Clementine Curry
· Mustardy Kale Mac and Cheese
· Popcorn, White Chocolate and Peanut Slice
· And naturally,’Her Majesty’s Cake’, according to the delight she created for the Queen’s 90th birthday.
‘She’s baked her way into our hearts and hasn’t stopped since’ Prima